- Shadrach in the Furnace by Robert Silverberg – (Bookkeeper)
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury – (triseult)
- Gateway by Frederik Pohl – (jfrantz)
- The Demolished Man by Alfred Bester – (RhondaK101)
- Lavinia by Ursula K. Le Guin – (galleyangel)
- Deathbird Stories by Harlan Ellison – (Emil)
- The Stochastic Man by Robert Silverberg – (CharlesDee)
You don’t have to be a GMRC participant to vote so jump in and make your opinion count! The poll is open until July 15th so you have plenty of time to read all the reviews.
RhondaK101 has provided the updated stats.
Authors with the most books read:
Authors with the most different titles read:
Books most frequently read:
- Joe Haldeman, The Forever War (13)
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination (11)
- Frederik Pohl, Gateway (9)
- Ursula K. Le Guin, The Dispossessed (8)
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451 (8)
- Arthur C. Clarke, Childhood’s End (8)
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man (8)
Winner gets the following:
- GMRC T-shirt – your choice of colors so long as it’s black
- GMRC button – you can never have too much flair
- Set of WWEnd Hugo Award bookmarks – I’ll be honest, we over-bought these for WorldCon so we need to unload some but they’re still pretty cool and they will, in fact, hold your place in any paper book.
- Book of your choice from the WWEnd bookshelf – the winner will get a list of a dozen titles to pick from
- Everlasting Glory – So you’ll have that goin’ for ya. Which is nice.
Runners up will get a GMRC button and a set of bookmarks.