This is the penultimate GMRC review poll! For November we featured 6 GMRC reviews in the blog and it’s time again to cast your vote for the best.
Remember, you don’t have to be a GMRC participant to vote and the poll will remain open until December 15th so you have plenty of time to read any reviews you missed.
- The Day After Tomorrow by Robert A. Heinlein – Carl V.
- The Listeners by James E. Gunn – valashain
- Make Room! Make Room! by Harry Harrison – galleyangel
- Ensign Flandry by Poul Anderson – Carl V.
- The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin – triseult
- The Big Time by Fritz Leiber – Allie
Winner gets the following:
- GMRC T-shirt – your choice of colors so long as it’s black
- GMRC button – you can never have too much flair
- Set of WWEnd Hugo Award bookmarks guaranteed to hold your place in any paper book.
- Book of your choice from the WWEnd bookshelf – winner gets a list of titles to pick from
- Everlasting Glory – So you’ll have that goin’ for ya. Which is nice.
Runners up will get a GMRC button and a set of bookmarks. Thanks to all our reviewers and good luck!
And back, by popular demand, is RhondaK101 with the latest stats.
Authors with the most books read:
Authors with the most different titles read:
Books most frequently read:
- Joe Haldeman – The Forever War (25)
- Alfred Bester – The Stars My Destination (22)
- Frederik Pohl – Gateway (17)
- Ray Bradbury – Fahrenheit 451 (17)
- Philip José Farmer – To Your Scattered Bodies Go (15)