- Hard Light: A Cass Neary Crime Novel by Elizabeth Hand (Minotaur Books)
- Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones (William Morrow)
- The Fisherman by John Langan (Word Horde)
- Stranded: A Novel by Bracken MacLeod (Tor Books)
- Disappearance at Devil’s Rock by Paul Tremblay (William Morrow)
You can see the complete list of noms in all categories in the official press release. The presentation of the Bram Stoker Awards will occur during the second annual StokerCon aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California on the evening of April 29, 2017.
Congrats to all the nominees! Anything in this list piqued your interest? Any favorites?