The 2016 James Tiptree, Jr. Award, for works of speculative fiction which explore and expand gender, has been announced.
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Hwarhath Stories by Eleanor Arnason
- Borderline by Mishell Baker
- “Opals and Clay” by Nino Cipri
- Will Do Magic for Small Change by Andrea Hairston
- “The Night Bazaar for Women Becoming Reptiles” by Rachael K. Jones
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer
- The Core of the Sun by Johanna Sinisalo
- Everfair by Nisi Shawl
Our congrats to Anna-Marie McLemore and all the Honor List members. You can read more details about each selection on the official Tiptree website.
What do you think of this list? Any favorites in there?